Las Vegas OfficeAddress
410 South Rampart Boulevard
Las Vegas, Nevada 89145PhoneFax
Stephen R. Hackett practices in the areas of general civil and commercial litigation. Mr. Hackett was previously a partner in the litigation department of Lionel Sawyer & Collins and most recently was Managing Director in the Las Vegas office of an international development company. Mr. Hackett is a 1991 Cum Laude graduate of California Western School of Law, where he served as Lead Articles Editor of the California Western Law Review and a 1988 graduate of the College of William & Mary, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in government. Immediately after graduating law school, Mr. Hackett served as a law clerk to Judge Richard F. Suhrheinrich of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. Mr. Hackett is admitted to the Nevada and California bars.
Sklar Williams PLLC serves clients in Las Vegas and throughout Nevada.
- General Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- California, 1992
- Nevada and U.S. District Court, District of Nevada, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 1996
- Bachelor of Arts, College of William & Mary, 1988
- Juris Doctor, California Western School of Law, 1991
- Cum Laude
- Lead Articles Editor, California Western Law Review, 1990 - 1991
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of California
- Law Clerk to Hon. Richard F. Suhrheinrich, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 1991 - 1992.
- Poulos v. Caesars World, Inc., 379 F.3d 654 (9th Cir. 2004)
- First Interstate Bank of Nevada v. United States, 874 F.Supp. 286 (D. Nev. 1994)