Susan Baranoff Langsner has represented a wide range of health care providers with concentration in health care related issues including: physician recruitment packages; employment contracts; medical records; medical office leases/buildouts; medical equipment lease/purchase agreements and relationships; medical practice organization and dissolution; mergers and acquisitions; patient issues (e.g., termination, abuse, privacy, and transplant); ethics and professional conduct; informed consent; hospital staff privileges; state licensure; and third-party payer relationships.
Ms. Langsner holds a B.S. from The American University, an M.A. from George Washington University, and a J.D. degree from Emory University School of Law, where she received the Moffit-Henderson Litigation Award and participated as an Instructor in the National Institute of Trial Advocacy program. Ms. Langsner has taught “Health Care Law and Policy” at Emory University School of Law and at the College of Health Sciences, University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Her professional affiliations have included the National Health Lawyers Association, the Las Vegas Southwest Rotary, the American Bar Association, and the Clark County Bar Association.
Ms. Langsner has been practicing law for 27 years and is a member of the State Bars of Nevada, Florida, Georgia, and the Bar of Washington, D.C.
Sklar Williams PLLC serves clients in Las Vegas and throughout Nevada.
- Georgia and Florida, 1984
- District of Columbia, 1988
- Nevada, 1991
- Bachelor of Science, The American University, 1977
- Master of Arts, George Washington University, 1980
- Juris Doctor, Emory University School of Law, 1984
- Moffit-Henderson Litigation Award
- Instructor, National Institute of Trial Advocacy Program
Associations & Memberships
- National Health Lawyers Association
- Las Vegas Southwest Rotary
- American Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Associations