Mr. Pomerantz is a former federal prosecutor. He was Chief of the White Collar unit and was also the Criminal Health Care Fraud Coordinator in the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Nevada, where he worked for almost fourteen years. Prior to his tenure as a federal prosecutor, Mr. Pomerantz worked in a pair of large Washington, D.C. law firms, Winston & Strawn and Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, where his practice focused on health care fraud and abuse litigation and counseling. He began his career at a boutique law firm in Boston, Schwartz, Shaw and Griffith, where his work focused on health care fraud defense.
His practice will focus on healthcare fraud and abuse matters, including criminal defense, civil litigation, regulatory and transactional work, as well as other complex business litigation. Mr. Pomerantz is a graduate of the University of Michigan and Boston University School of Law and is licensed to practice in Washington, D.C. and Massachusetts and admitted to practice in the 1st, 9th, and D.C. Circuit Courts.
Sklar Williams PLLC serves clients in Las Vegas and throughout Nevada.
- Massachusetts, 1996
- District of Columbia, 2001
- Nevada, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First and Ninth Circuits
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Michigan, 1992
- Masters of Business Administration, Boston University School of Management, 1995
- Juris Doctor, Boston University School of Law, 1995